Packed full of taste and texture, try this colourful salmon recipe for a simple yet delicious and nutritious dinner served with crunchy green vegetables. It’s perfect to enjoy as a weekend meal and great when dining al fresco.
4 pieces of salmon fillet, skin on
2 courgettes diced
1 red chilli finely chopped
1 x 300g can of butter beans, in water, drained
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
1 x can of sweetcorn
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp of rapeseed oil per parcel
1. Heat the oven to 180°c
2. Cut some greaseproof paper to 15 inches x 10inches and scrunch round all the sides to make a parcel shape
3. On the bottom of the parcel place all the vegetables, beans, chilli, garlic and seasoning. Lay the salmon filet skin side down on top of the vegetables
4. Drizzle over the oil and add another pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Gather the paper and scrunch the long sides together so they form a seal, they will steam inside.
6. Pop all the parcels onto a tray and put them in the pre heated oven for 30/40 minutes.
7. Take the dish out of the oven carefully and serve in the parcels or decant onto a plate and pair with crisp green vegetables
|Saturated Fat (g)||6|